Argon 18 bike course
A beautiful mix of city centre, coastline, countryside and spectator hot spots make up for one of the most spectacular bike courses on the triathlon circuit.
The KMD IRONMAN Copenhagen bike course takes the athletes from Amager through the inner streets of Copenhagen to the beautiful countryside of Sealand. The course is a two looped course consisting of a mix of open main roads and small city roads
- Two looped bike course closed for traffic in direction of travel
- Three aid station pr loop – six overall – fully equipped with high5 nutrition and fruit
- Thoroughly marked courses
- More than 500 helpers for service, cheering, directions and safety
- Fastest bike split: 4.16.41 (Henrik Hyldelund, 2014)